Friday, February 6, 2009

Sigh....still no rings

I have searched high and low for a set of rings for this handle. No luck anywhere. I did find a set of oversized d-rings, and brought them home to try. Well, ds #1, with his strong arms, offered to help me attach them to the handle. We now have one d-ring stuck in the inside of the handle.

I think, once we get this thing out, that I'm going to go with the creative option. The handle has a detail that looks like wrapped cord. I'm going to find some similar cord, and make a wrapped something-or-other and see how that looks. There is too much time and anticipation invested in this purse to give up now!

And for your Friday weather update, we are now enjoying a balmy 51 degrees. This is quite a change from yesterday's high of 21! Why, it's almost spring-like:) Seriously, I'm LONGING for spring, and tulips, and lots of sunshine. I'm a Southern girl all the way to my toe-tips, and I do love warm weather!

No comments: